Report a Bug » Account File Corrupted, Everything Lost.

Page 1 of 1
Posted Jun 14 2018, 06:44 PM

As stated on Discord by Hawtre, my player file was corrupt and it caused me to lose everything from my items to my location. After spending nearly two hours traveling far out and obtaining those items, as you can imagine, that is quite frustrating. I didn't die, I lost the stuff from a server bug. Hawtre said I could message an admin when I'm on so we could get the items replaced, however it says I am not supposed to message staff in the channel topic. Thus I am now putting it here.

It is important to note that I found some of these items from another player's death location in a village. Thus there will not be enough block data to prove I mined all of those diamonds for example. However, they are legit and if you'd like some proof of that you can do /co lookup p:PiggiesGoSqueal t:7d r:global b:chest. There will be some of my chests from a mining area I had near spawn. But there will also be 2 chests and some furnaces in a village I came across. The dead player's stuff was in the crop area that has a hole (probably from a creeper). There was full diamond gear and some tools along with a ton of other stuff. The chest I placed will have block data of me taking out and putting in a lot of the items (not all).

Items / Location / Pets I Lost:

1 Tamed Wolf. I tamed it near that village mentioned above.

A somewhat far out location. I don't remember the exact coordinates but my rough guess would be about 3000 in 1 direction and 1500 in the other.

A full diamond armor set.

A full diamond gear set (Pickaxe, axe, shovel, sword, hoe)

64 Potatoes

64 Carrots

~50 Seeds

~12 Bread

~8 Cooked Steak

~10 Cooked Pork

~4 Cooked Mutton

11 Diamonds

~1-2 stacks of Iron Ingots

~6-8 Gold Ingots

~28-34 Lapis Lazuli

12 Coal Blocks

~ A Stack of charcoal

6 Furnaces

2 Crafting Tables

2 Buckets

10 Stacks of Cobblestone

~ A stack of torches

3 Spruce Saplings

~ A stack or less of Dark Oak Logs

This is all in the main world by the way.

Contact me on Discord if you need me to login. I may be busy today but we'll see. PIggiesGoSqueal#5552

hawtre Administrator
Posted Jun 14 2018, 07:12 PM

You should have your items back now. Your last coords were -1467, 97, 2088 - I can't teleport you until one of us catches you online.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Posted Jun 14 2018, 07:46 PM

Quote from hawtre:

You should have your items back now. Your last coords were -1467, 97, 2088 - I can't teleport you until one of us catches you online.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Thank you!

Page 1 of 1