HCSMP Chatter » Aero and Wolf please read this!!!!!

1  2  > Last »
Page 1 of 2
dragoncheese Player
Posted Jul 04 2017, 10:19 PM

Guys!!!!!! It's me, dragon! I miss you guys so much, and I have to tell you why I haven't been coming on. So as you (probably) know for the new map you need 1.12. The thing is, I can't get 1.12 because I need java 8 for it and my computer is too old for java 8. So basically I can't go on the server any more. It really freakin sucks. Like this server is all I've ever wanted. I've always wanted to be in a minecraft community like it, but now I can't be in it any more. Maybe someday I'll figure out something and be able to come on again, but I seriously doubt it. Now, about my stuff. Aero, you don't have to finish my house if ya don't want to, cuz I'm not gonna be living in it anytime soon. And you can have my stuff in my chests. Oh and can you make sure that my mule and my skellie horse are kept safe and not put in the wrong hands. Someone can have my shop as well, but make sure to keep it as a weapons and armour shop plz. I really miss you guys. I never thought I'd be so sad about a frickin video game, but I really miss it. This sucks that they switched it to 1.12 only, cuz this server is what is keeping me happy these days, and now I can't even go on it any more. Anyways, I really miss you guys and I hope you see this sometime.

- dragon

ocelotpotpie Player
Posted Jul 05 2017, 03:36 AM

Just noticed this, even though I'm not either of these people. How old is your computer? Looks like the requirements for Java 8 are really low:

https://www.java.com/en/download/help/sysreq.xml

Basically Windows Vista and up, or OSX 10.8.3 (Mountain Lion)

And only 128MB of RAM. Basically a 10+ year old computer will work just fine.

dragoncheese Player
Posted Jul 05 2017, 07:08 AM | Edited 1 time, last by dragoncheese

My computer is OS X 10.6.8. I was able to download java 8 but when I tried to install it it said it requires at least OSX 10.7. 

dragoncheese Player
Posted Jul 05 2017, 09:33 PM

I have a feeling that Aero and Wolf are never gonna see this 

Posted Jul 06 2017, 08:30 AM

Aero read it but doesn't care enough to make a forum account.

dragoncheese Player
Posted Jul 06 2017, 11:02 PM

Srsly?????????? D:

dragoncheese Player
Posted Jul 06 2017, 11:03 PM

But it's so easy to make a forum account!

AeroDynamics2 Player
Posted Jul 09 2017, 06:12 PM
I couldn't figure out how to make one! >.<
AeroDynamics2 Player
Posted Jul 09 2017, 09:44 PM
You should be able to get on though
dragoncheese Player
Posted Jul 10 2017, 05:48 AM

I can't :(

dragoncheese Player
Posted Jul 10 2017, 05:49 AM

When I try to start the launcher when it's on 1.12 it just goes back to the launcher and says a bunch of stuff about java.

dragoncheese Player
Posted Jul 10 2017, 05:50 AM

And i looked online and it says that you need java 8... D':

dragoncheese Player
Posted Jul 11 2017, 04:43 AM

I really miss you guys and the server :(

dragoncheese Player
Posted Jul 11 2017, 04:46 AM

The only way I could go on the server again is if they allowed 1.11.2 on the new map but I think they're just gonna stick with the newest version...

AeroDynamics2 Player
Posted Jul 11 2017, 04:25 PM
We can always play together on hypixel or find another server to play on.
dragoncheese Player
Posted Jul 13 2017, 05:09 AM | Edited 1 time, last by dragoncheese

Das true but still this really sucks. Anyways, how's your story going? I like writing too. English is the only thing I'm actually good at at school so... xD

dragoncheese Player
Posted Jul 14 2017, 06:59 PM

Hey Aero what other servers do you play on?

dragoncheese Player
Posted Jul 14 2017, 06:59 PM

I just started playing on a different survival server that allows 1.11.2

klaasjan222 Player
Posted Jul 14 2017, 07:47 PM

to bad that you can't advertise here xD

dragoncheese Player
Posted Jul 15 2017, 01:24 AM

Aero on the server I'm playing on I have no friends and every time I ask people questions or whatever they just ignore me D:

But I do have a nice little house and I'm starting to make a farm and it's really beautiful cuz the trees aren't like normal trees they look rlly cool. You and Wolf could join (only if ya want to of course) and build houses there. I have lots of room and there's lots of mines and resources nearby. Aaaaaand it's on easy mode (I'd actually prefer normal mode because you rarely see monsters so you don't really get monster drops). So anyways if ya wanna join me you can, but if this server is enough, that's ok. It's your choice. If you want to play on the server I will tell you the name.

dragoncheese Player
Posted Jul 15 2017, 09:02 PM

Pls answer me

ocelotpotpie Player
Posted Jul 16 2017, 12:27 AM

dragoncheese you may want to sign up for the Discord or something and PM aero. We don't generally like it when people tell folks to join other servers on here.

dragoncheese Player
Posted Jul 16 2017, 12:50 AM

Oh ok, sorry! I'll find another way to contact him. Btw, I wasn't telling him to leave your server and join another one, just to join the other server as well as yours. Anyways, sorry.

ocelotpotpie Player
Posted Jul 16 2017, 02:14 AM

The link to the HCSMP Discord is here, BTW:

https://discord.gg/nUDTbK

AeroDynamics2 Player
Posted Jul 16 2017, 08:57 AM
Sorry, I haven't checkes the forums lately. But we can talk on discord since I don't really give my FB out to people that I meet online. We all miss you though.
1  2  > Last »
Page 1 of 2