Feature Requests » End Spawn Protection

Page 1 of 1
darktyui Player
Posted Sep 27 2016, 07:39 AM | Edited 2 times, last by darktyui

Since there is a spawn in the overworld and nether with pvp protection I believe that there should be a rather small protected area that you spawn into in the end. There should be no pvp in this small area just like in the other spawns. I just think that it is not very fair for people to camp the entrance of the end obsidian platform and kill/trap players. It is very easy to wall the entrance off and kill people in an obsidian box or remove all the blocks around and punch 2 bow players into the void who have basically no chance for survival if the trappers do it right. 

So for next map I hope that the admin team takes into consideration that there be a small(10x10-20x20) area right when you spawn in the end that is pvp protected.

Please comment down below your thoughts on this issue. Feedback is much appreciated.

klaasjan222 Player
Posted Sep 27 2016, 03:49 PM

why the fuck are you spamming this?

You were the one spawn killing people in the end so why do you cry?

darktyui Player
Posted Sep 27 2016, 10:13 PM

I got an error msg everytime I hit post so I accidentally posted it 4 times and there is no way for me to delete them.

Yes I do spawn kill people in the end and I think it is not fair for me to do so.

ocelotpotpie Player
Posted Sep 30 2016, 02:56 AM

We've talked about this a bit, but have decided against adding PvP protection in the end for now.

Medoria Player
Posted Sep 30 2016, 03:05 PM

Part of the joy of the end. 

Wankman Player
Posted Dec 03 2016, 09:29 PM

What about trapping the spawn platform?

Page 1 of 1