Report a Bug » Extra life redeem problem

Page 1 of 1
Posted Jun 17 2018, 08:46 AM

After succesful donation I can't redeem my extra life. I'll try doing it later but when I was donating in the past I could redeem my extra life straight away.

obvolvo Player
Posted Jun 17 2018, 09:01 PM

You should have donated under the desired name and then put the name here https://hcsmp.com/donate/redeem to redeem it. Did you?

Posted Jun 18 2018, 09:56 AM

I did everything as it should be.. but because I'm from UK the donation currency was swaped from US dollars to british pounds. Maybe that's the reason. I've got the receipts so just let me know what we can do to sort it out. I'm playing this server for a long time and I love it, so I don't care about the money (u deserve any donations) but I want to play those last two weeks of this map as a warm up before the new one. Regards

obvolvo Player
Posted Jun 18 2018, 03:53 PM

I've just notified our owner who controls the payments, he will be able to help you sort this out further. Hopefully we can get this sorted quickly.

Posted Jun 18 2018, 06:48 PM

I really appreciate your help with sorting this out @obvolvo. I hope for hollywood happy end ;d

Posted Jun 22 2018, 09:23 PM

Ekhm, still waiting for further help.. Or reason why it can't be sorted or whatever.

hawtre Administrator
Posted Jun 27 2018, 07:48 PM

Hi, sorry it took me so long to see this.

I've processed refunds to you, and revived your account. Let us know if you have any other problems with getting back on the server.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Page 1 of 1