Trading Post » Justin's Enchanting co.

1 
Page 1 of 1
justintb97 Player
Posted Sep 22 2012, 11:53 PM | Edited 6 times, last by justintb97
I am in need of diamonds, but I am far too lazy to go mining, so I came up with this:
I am going to be selling enchantments for the price of however many diamonds it takes to make the tool/armor piece + 2
Payments can only be in diamonds

Things for sale:
Sharpness 4 swords, w/ or w/o knockback (fire/looting are bonuses) (4 diamonds)
Prot capped diamond armor (32 diamonds)
Individual pieces of prot 4 armor (6-10 diamonds)
Pickaxes with either fortune, silk touch or eff and ub, Fortune and silk touch picks will not come with unbreaking (5 diamonds)
Eff 4 ub 3 shovels (fortune and silk will be random bonuses) (3 diamonds)
Eff 4 ub 3 axes (fortune and silk will be random bonuses) (5 diamonds)
Power 4 bows (again, extra enchantments are bonuses) (2 diamonds)
Any other enchantments you may want (pimpin' gold swords/leather armor) do not have set prices, but you are welcome to ask for them.

PM me in game if you are interested, IGN: justintb97
(I also sell ender pearls)

Thank you and upboats to the north.

Edit: all trades will be done in spawn.
Adoxographic Player
Posted Sep 22 2012, 11:57 PM
Decent idea, but I prefer to save my diamonds for tools :). Someone had to be generous and gave me 16 diamonds to complete my set, because I was sitting there in mostly iron.
justintb97 Player
Posted Sep 22 2012, 11:58 PM

Quote:



Decent idea, but I prefer to save my diamonds for tools :). Someone had to be generous and gave me 16 diamonds to complete my set, because I was sitting there in mostly iron.


Word on the street is that a handsome young fellow also donated some nice pickaxes to you.
cliffnerd5 Player
Posted Sep 23 2012, 02:06 AM
I had this idear, but you undercut my estimates pretty severely. I think you should charge a bit more. Time is diamonds. Also, this doesn't mean you can hog the quad blaze grinder all day. = )
Joshki77 Player
Posted Sep 23 2012, 05:48 AM | Edited 2 times, last by Joshki77
I need a stack of enderpearls and a silk touch pick.
Make me an offer please.
Lil_Mac Player
Posted Sep 23 2012, 07:25 PM

Quote:



I had this idear, but you undercut my estimates pretty severely. I think you should charge a bit more. Time is diamonds. Also, this doesn't mean you can hog the quad blaze grinder all day. = )


q-q-q-uad BLAZE GRINDER?!
justintb97 Player
Posted Sep 23 2012, 07:41 PM
Yea, there was this weird world gen glitch that cause 2 fortresses to spawn inside each other, thus creating 4 blaze spawners.
spellcasters Player
Posted Sep 23 2012, 08:59 PM

Quote:



Yea, there was this weird world gen glitch that cause 2 fortresses to spawn inside each other, thus creating 4 blaze spawners.
You should make a youtube video of this im curious how efficient it is
jmacadhd11 Player
Posted Sep 23 2012, 11:36 PM
It's free for me though, right?
sam_90 Player
Posted Sep 29 2012, 09:03 PM

Quote:



I am in need of diamonds, but I am far too lazy to go mining, so I came up with this:
I am going to be selling enchantments for the price of however many diamonds it takes to make the tool/armor piece + 2
Payments can only be in diamonds

Things for sale:
Sharpness 4 swords, w/ or w/o knockback (fire/looting are bonuses) (4 diamonds)
Prot capped diamond armor (32 diamonds)
Individual pieces of prot 4 armor (6-10 diamonds)
Pickaxes with either fortune, silk touch or eff and ub, Fortune and silk touch picks will not come with unbreaking (5 diamonds)
Eff 4 ub 3 shovels (fortune and silk will be random bonuses) (3 diamonds)
Eff 4 ub 3 axes (fortune and silk will be random bonuses) (5 diamonds)
Power 4 bows (again, extra enchantments are bonuses) (2 diamonds)
Any other enchantments you may want (pimpin' gold swords/leather armor) do not have set prices, but you are welcome to ask for them.

PM me in game if you are interested, IGN: justintb97
(I also sell ender pearls)

Thank you and upboats to the north.

Edit: all trades will be done in spawn.


poopt pants
xHippo Player
Posted Oct 02 2012, 07:26 PM
I'll give you 3 diamond for fortune 3 unbreaking 5 diamond pickax
kTdnG Administrator
Posted Sep 19 2013, 07:04 AM

Closing thread cause of age.

1 
Page 1 of 1