Memoirs » Karma hates me.

Page 1 of 1
HeatFlame3600 Player
Posted Jul 13 2012, 01:18 AM
So basically, my previous death was from hunger, my friend drowned like 2 minutes before I died from hunger. We were skypying and I lol'ed. 1 month later, I was back. This time I played smart. I did however, sometimes end up at the spawn, begging for stuff. KtKhannn, was one of the helpful players that gave me tips and even showed me a public farm (However, I stepped on a pressure plate, I ran, and looked behind me with the whole farm blowing up.). KtKhannn did help me out indeed, with where should I make my house, and yeah. There was this guy that gave me diamonds, I forgot his name but THANK YOU. So, I traveled 2000 blocks from spawn border into the middle of the ocean. I played smart, kinda, I was building a tunnel down, while making air holes. However, sadly, mining underwater takes forever. My bubble bar went down, I was getting hurt...I was DROWNING. I was just like HALF A BLOCK from getting air. But the always annoying knockback got me farther and farther from air. I was desperately mining a new air hole with my diamond pickaxe. But it was no use, my end was near. I died with a full diamond set (Including armour and tools) in the middle of the ocean. My last words were "Lol, silverblade667". MrBeast9980 terminated his pvp protection. I quickly typed "RIP MRBEAST". The funny thing was that he drowned a few minutes later. Silverblade667 responded, "MrBeast, thats legit.", that's when I responded "Lol, silver.". Minutes after, I drowned, just like my friend drowned and I lol'ed at him. So, I went on this website, and I was surprised that silverblade667 died too, because of hunger. So basically, this all happened because of Karma. That stupid troll was being nice first by giving me good luck. Then all of a sudden stabbing me in the back. So yeah, I hate you Karma. But thanks to all who helped me in this AWESOME adventure. Also, who ever has a mountainside house with a huge branch mine, small farm, and a small cobble mainroom...I raided you. But NO worry, I replanted your seeds. =)

TL;DR: I was skyping with my friend and playing HCSMP, he died by drowning and then I LOL'ed. 1 month later, I died by drowning with a full diamond tool and armour set. See people? Karma hates you too.

~HeatFlame3600
HeatFlame3600 Player
Posted Dec 14 2018, 07:16 PM | Edited 2 times, last by HeatFlame3600

Years later...I actually mean to correct the words "hate" to "LOVE".

God loves you <3

Page 1 of 1