General Announcements » Moving On

Page 1 of 1
xMopx Player
Posted Jun 30 2013, 12:20 PM | Edited 1 time, last by xMopx

Hi all,

As you may have heard over the last couple weeks, I am stepping down from my post as HCSMP's Sysadmin and an Administrator. If you frequent the IRC, you would know that this is because I haven't been interested in Minecraft for a long time now.

When our previous sysadmin left in January, I stepped up to ensure HCSMP's survival through that time, but I never intended to stay in that position as long as I did. I wanted to simply set up HCSMP with an environment that could sustain it into the future then be on my way, but I ended up staying involved. I joined HCSMP in the early days, and while it's true that few friends from that early time remain active here, the community has always been great, with new friends appearing when you least expect it. 

As for the future - as you know Ocelot has been taking on many of my old roles, as well as creating new ones, and I expect we'll increased involvement from the very capable cbarber, hawtre, and RubblePile. 

I'll still be here goofing around on IRC, of course, but it's unlikely you'll see me in game . 

So to HCSMP I wish good luck, I'm sure you're in capable hands. And to my fellow players, I will see you areound.

Moodh Administrator
Posted Jul 01 2013, 09:48 AM

Thanks for everything you've done, Mop! I'll see you in irc big boy.

TrumpeterSwann Moderator
Posted Jul 01 2013, 01:06 PM

xMopxShell bye ._.

xMopx Player
Posted Jul 01 2013, 01:32 PM | Edited 2 times, last by xMopx

Ty Moodh and Swann :)

ocelotpotpie Player
Posted Jul 01 2013, 01:33 PM

You're dead to me.

xMopx Player
Posted Jul 01 2013, 01:35 PM | Edited 3 times, last by xMopx

Ocelot pls.

RubblePile Administrator
Posted Jul 01 2013, 01:58 PM

Sorry to see you go. During the bleak winter months, you pulled through and got shit done. You did an amazing job on the web site and your talents will be missed.

foxitude Player
Posted Jul 02 2013, 12:08 AM

Simply put, HCSMP wouldn't still exist if you hadn't stepped up to help me. #neverforget

<3 foxi

hawtre Administrator
Posted Jul 02 2013, 10:13 AM

#mop4president2016

V1c10us_gamer Player
Posted Jul 03 2013, 06:42 AM

Garbage in, garbage out.....

xMopx Player
Posted Jul 03 2013, 07:19 AM

Rude

V1c10us_gamer Player
Posted Jul 03 2013, 09:18 AM