Report a Bug » My Donation didn't go through...

Page 1 of 1
Non_Prophet Player
Posted Jan 29 2018, 04:03 PM

Non_Prophet Donated on Jan 29 at a few mintes before posting this. I recieved a reciept by email. I have the number for it if you want it. lol I donated so I could play ow now,instead of waiting three more days, so the sooner we can get this fixed the better C: Thanks much!

Non_Prophet Player
Posted Jan 29 2018, 04:10 PM

In Impatients, and against my better judgement, I donated a second time, this time making sure to click the return to donation coodinator button, got a second reciept, but still didnt go through.

Non_Prophet Player
Posted Jan 29 2018, 04:15 PM

Btw the first time I donated the menu was different than the second time, the font was bigger and had less stuff there and instead of saying Return to Donation Coordinator as it did the second time, the first time it said Return to @jamesgiles or something like that, but it redirected me before I clicked on it. the second time however I did click on the return to coordinator button, like it said to, but no life yet.

Non_Prophet Player
Posted Jan 29 2018, 04:24 PM

Nvm, lol I'm dumb, didnt click the redeem button... lol its all good now thanks!

Non_Prophet Player
Posted Jan 29 2018, 07:42 PM

Is there a way to delete a post I've posted? lol

ocelotpotpie Player
Posted Jan 29 2018, 09:41 PM

Nope! Preserved for posterity. :)

Glad you got it sorted out, though!

N0remac Player
Posted May 18 2018, 09:01 PM

Hello, looks like I did the same thing. I got auto-redirected after the donation and it gave me the Donation Failed message. Can I still get my extra life?  My name is Cameron and I can supply more information that the donation was sent by me. Username is n0remac.

N0remac Player
Posted May 18 2018, 09:53 PM

I figured it out by going to https://hcsmp.com/donate/redeem

obvolvo Player
Posted Jun 03 2018, 01:04 AM

Easiest thread ever.

Page 1 of 1