Report a Bug » Nether Portals and End Borders

Page 1 of 1
CHAUNCEYYY Player
Posted Sep 16 2019, 03:14 PM | Edited 6 times, last by CHAUNCEYYY

For the sake of clarity, i meant WORLD BORDERS and not "end borders".  Apologies!

As the thread below me stated.... the portals are messed up, effectively taking away any chance for a base on the outer 2000 blocks before the world border.

When i enter my nether portal thats inside the nether, I am teleported into an overworld mine that has no portals at all while seeing the message "you have reached the end of the world".   Based on my research it seems to be an issue with the world border of the nether.  Could setting it to 6k be the very reason?  Why is it set to 6k?  How long should we expect to wait before the issue is addressed?  I brought the issue up in discord daily and got no help or even responses from the admins.

I'd be willing to go into the server and test it out with an admin if it would mean resolving the issue faster.  thanks!

BrothyYT Player
Posted Sep 16 2019, 10:46 PM
Why not just set the nether to 8k? It would fix this and every chunk I fly into past 2000 seems to be newly generated anyway
Posted Sep 30 2019, 12:58 PM

I don't know if you can just post a ^ but really.

Would having a nether at 8k fix this is the question.

Since nether is overworld/8, maybe you would need to have a nether border at 1k to fix this, which is not acceptable.

Page 1 of 1