Feature Requests » New "UHC" world

Page 1 of 1
StigAdmin Player
Posted Dec 13 2016, 08:48 PM

"UHC mode" is when you turn off natural health regeneration. The only way you can increase health is by eating golden apples or drinking potions.

It would be fun to have an UHC server where players could play. I have a server that is not very popular that I can use for this for free if there is any interest.

What do you guys think?

eXeSeV Player
Posted Dec 13 2016, 10:19 PM

I think I would die a lot, lol.

Wankman Player
Posted Dec 14 2016, 02:22 PM

I'll play.

hawtre Administrator
Posted Dec 15 2016, 08:15 PM

We hosted a few games through HCSMP a while ago - would definitely be interested in starting that up again.

StigAdmin Player
Posted Dec 15 2016, 09:18 PM | Edited 1 time, last by StigAdmin

OK cool! I was thinking about integrating it with hcsmp, would that be something you are interested in? If yes, could you put me in contact with a developer? Edit: Ive been chatting with Ocelotpotpie on IRC and they explained that you already have the infrastructure in place to host UHC matches. So, my feature request would be that an UHC server of some sort were running automatically every, say, 4 hours. That would be a fun break from the main servers.

scottj99 Player
Posted Dec 18 2016, 01:07 AM

I'd play UHC more than the GY or main. The longer the revive interval, the better.

StigAdmin Player
Posted Dec 23 2016, 01:20 PM | Edited 1 time, last by StigAdmin

Quote from scottj99:

I'd play UHC more than the GY or main. The longer the revive interval, the better.

Hi Scott! Yeah, me too lol. I usually play with naturalRegeneration false. Normal hardcore gets too easy after you've gotten OP.

scottj99 Player
Posted Dec 27 2016, 04:30 PM

According to https://www.reddit.com/r/UHCS/ there was a small community a few years ago that played UHC Survival similar to how HCSMP is setup now.  It fits the niche of players that we already have that want simple things to be a little more difficult.  The mod-crazy / nonstop-pvp / mega-build type players will stay clear.

StigAdmin Player
Posted Dec 27 2016, 09:39 PM

Would you like it to reset every three months like main or every few hours like I suggested?

Page 1 of 1