Feature Requests » Orange players

Page 1 of 1
BrothyYT Player
Posted Apr 18 2018, 11:24 PM
Players who commit murders against non-orange players should have an orange name tag in chat and above their heads, and should not receive protection within safezones (can be attacked). If a normal (non-murderer) player kills an orange player, they should not receive the orange status. Players with an existing [murder] charge on their bounty list issued by the console should be automatically assigned the orange player status.
ritsukame Administrator
Posted May 14 2018, 07:46 PM

This is a great idea! We're considering adding this :)

Posted May 15 2018, 12:56 AM

That's awesome! I love the concept as well. Reminds me of Sword Art Online.

BrothyYT Player
Posted May 17 2018, 12:32 PM | Edited 1 time, last by BrothyYT

Quote from ritsukame:

This is a great idea! We're considering adding this :)

This could also be an antidote to the broken bounty system, so whenever a player commits a murder their coords are revealed in revealed in real-time for about 10-15 minutes.
BrothyYT Player
Posted May 23 2018, 03:17 PM | Edited 1 time, last by BrothyYT
I got the idea from SAO, don't laugh.
Posted May 29 2018, 08:32 PM

Quote from BrothyYT:

Are you kidding me? It's the only Anime I watch. That show was the bomb.

BrothyYT Player
Posted May 30 2018, 12:40 AM

Quote from The_Bread_Pirate:

Quote from BrothyYT:

Are you kidding me? It's the only Anime I watch. That show was the bomb.

I hope they do end up adding this, it'd change the dynamic of the server and would act as a deterrent for criminal players, like me. Plus we'd get cool murderer tags :D
BrothyYT Player
Posted Jun 12 2018, 06:49 PM

Will this debut in July? :D

shvex Player
Posted Jul 12 2018, 06:07 PM

I really like this idea, although the murder tag should be removed after their bounty is claimed or after a certain amount of playtime. Of course there should be red players too! Red tag would be the same as orange but for the top bountied murderer. Just some input 

drumbwoy Player
Posted Jul 19 2018, 05:51 PM

For players that die wearing an orange tag, they should burn indefinitely in the graveyard until respawn in the overworld. 

BrothyYT Player
Posted Jul 28 2018, 02:51 PM | Edited 1 time, last by BrothyYT

Quote from shvex:

I really like this idea, although the murder tag should be removed after their bounty is claimed or after a certain amount of playtime. Of course there should be red players too! Red tag would be the same as orange but for the top bountied murderer. Just some input 

The server kind of already does this sort of when the console issues you a bounty or when you get negative karma, the infrastructure is there so it shouldn't be too hard to implement. I think we should just stick to green and orange players though, don't want a colour for every little thing.
BrothyYT Player
Posted Jul 29 2018, 07:43 PM

Quote from drumbwoy:

For players that die wearing an orange tag, they should burn indefinitely in the graveyard until respawn in the overworld. 

Should get sent to the nether graveyard with no access to the overworld graveyard
BrothyYT Player
Posted Nov 22 2018, 12:37 AM
🍊
Posted Nov 23 2018, 10:22 PM

Quote from BrothyYT:

🍊

BrothyYT Player
Posted Sep 07 2019, 04:46 AM
🍊
Page 1 of 1