Trading Post » Selling: Netherwart Blocks (Out of stock)

Page 1 of 1
Brobuzz Player
Posted Apr 09 2012, 10:37 PM | Edited 1 time, last by Brobuzz
Selling: 50 Ntherwart Blocks.
Price: 5 diamonds per block. Willing to negotiate.
Trade location: Spawn. Non negotiable.
Time: Whatever time works for both me and the buyer. However, due to me having crappy internet for the next week or two, I'll be unable to go forward with a trade until then.

How I got'em:
Last month me, Conrad's and Borowse base was raided by an xrayer. When we settled in our new base I asked Random to give us all the stuff back that I had remembered. When he started to spawn the wart he accidentally spawned Netherwart Blocks instead of normal Netherwart. I gave all the stacks back except for one stack, which I kept for myself.

Proof:
Lewbot Player
Posted Apr 10 2012, 11:39 AM | Edited 1 time, last by Lewbot
10 diamonds a block is pretty steep dude :eek:

The blocks you're selling are obtainable with a silk touch pick just fyi, if they were not otherwise unobtainable I'd understand the high price!

Atm at this price using a silk touch on normal wart gives you a 10-5x markup on wart's normal price.. Silk touch picks seem a damn good investment :smile:
Brobuzz Player
Posted Apr 10 2012, 03:42 PM

Quote:

The blocks you're selling are obtainable with a silk touch pick just fyi, if they were not otherwise unobtainable I'd understand the high price!

Atm at this price using a silk touch on normal wart gives you a 10-5x markup on wart's normal price.. Silk touch picks seem a damn good investment :smile:

Silk Touch doesn't work on it to my understanding. Although I haven't played since 1.2.3 so maybe it's new.
InsaneAvenger Player
Posted Apr 11 2012, 08:06 AM

Quote:

Silk Touch will not get you the netherwart block. It's completely unobtainable except through spawning.

Even still, 10 diamonds a block seems high as it's useless.
Brobuzz Player
Posted Apr 11 2012, 11:50 AM
Lowered the prices for y'all.
Lewbot Player
Posted Apr 12 2012, 05:15 AM
My bad about silk touch. I found some of these last month and was told they were silk touch'd :roll:
InsaneAvenger Player
Posted Apr 12 2012, 08:39 AM

Quote:

My bad about silk touch. I found some of these last month and was told they were silk touch'd :roll:

You might've been able to silk touch them in one of the 1.9 prereleases, like how you could silk touch spawners in one of them, but I know you can't do it anymore.
Page 1 of 1