Wanted Posters » Wanted: Cliffnerd: DEAD

1  2  > Last »
Page 1 of 2
skordijhl Player
Posted Nov 09 2012, 06:46 PM
Cliffnerd is wanted dead, you can keep his stuff, ill give you 32 diamonds, 2 stacks of coal, 2 stacks of iron, and 10 stacks of arrows, only trade in spawn.
spellcasters Player
Posted Nov 09 2012, 06:48 PM
why are there two of these
skordijhl Player
Posted Nov 09 2012, 06:48 PM
multiple bounties for one person. create more incentive to kill him. I WANT HIM DEAD
spellcasters Player
Posted Nov 09 2012, 06:54 PM
did he do something recently that pissed off alot of people?
pkopp89 Player
Posted Nov 09 2012, 07:13 PM
Not much more than camp spawn for heads. Was bringing stuff back to rebuild the noob farm and got ganked.
skordijhl Player
Posted Nov 09 2012, 08:15 PM | Edited 1 time, last by skordijhl
he really pissed me off, finally met up with my friend and then he killed me. all my stuff was lost, diamond armor, coal, iron, weapons, and arrows, he killed me and nearly killed my friend while we were crafting. then he destroyed our entire base, thankfully he didn't get our valuables.

Edit:
also if you do just make sure take a picture saying you killed him.
cliffnerd5 Player
Posted Nov 10 2012, 02:50 AM

Quote:

he really pissed me off, finally met up with my friend and then he killed me. all my stuff was lost, diamond armor, coal, iron, weapons, and arrows, he killed me and nearly killed my friend while we were crafting. then he destroyed our entire base, thankfully he didn't get our valuables.

Edit:

You were griefing one of the coolest things on the server. And you friend was griefing with campfire.....
skordijhl Player
Posted Nov 10 2012, 04:33 PM
its a server where theres griefing, big whoop
telum12 Player
Posted Nov 10 2012, 06:36 PM
Even though griefing is allowed you are still being a douchebag by destroying someone else's work. Him killing you because you griefed something while under the protection of campfire is something that one could say is justified, although you may perhaps be personally pissed of I daresay many would be thankful that Cliffnerd5 killed you.
Livided Player
Posted Nov 10 2012, 07:19 PM
Don't worry, I'll get him.
pkopp89 Player
Posted Nov 10 2012, 07:40 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Edit:

You were griefing one of the coolest things on the server. And you friend was griefing with campfire.....

Agreed, that was a good kill. I still feel like I am one of the few people that have a good reason to want you dead.
rohan2116 Player
Posted Nov 11 2012, 01:13 PM
I was killed while still in iron, I mean it wasn't a gang bang like last time, but still.
Fight me on fair ground next time, CliffyPoo.
skordijhl Player
Posted Nov 11 2012, 03:58 PM | Edited 1 time, last by skordijhl
i wasn't the one using campfire, my friend was cause he logged back on after getting his ban appealed. and just because something might be cool i still can grief it so dont complain about it. if you dont like things being griefed then go to another server

Edit:
i wasn't the one using campfire, my friend was cause he logged back on after getting his ban appealed. and just because something might be cool i still can grief it so dont complain about it. if you dont like things being griefed then go to another server
FoolsPower Administrator
Posted Nov 11 2012, 04:26 PM

Quote:

Edit:

You don't understand. Just because griefing is allowed, doesn't mean you have to do it. People are still allowed to dislike it and choose to punish people how ever they want. If you don't like being killed on a server with PVP, go to another server.
skordijhl Player
Posted Nov 11 2012, 05:58 PM
i like the pvp, i like the griefing. thats not what the problem is.
ocelotpotpie Player
Posted Nov 11 2012, 06:23 PM
Then what is the problem?
skordijhl Player
Posted Nov 11 2012, 06:30 PM
well not really problem just really annoying, finally met up with friend, giving him stuff to craft, then cliff comes up and then kills me, really cheap
pkopp89 Player
Posted Nov 11 2012, 07:48 PM
why are you meeting outside spawn anyways?
skordijhl Player
Posted Nov 11 2012, 08:29 PM
cause he logged on while i was off and caughy up to me
ocelotpotpie Player
Posted Nov 11 2012, 11:38 PM
You like PvP, you got PvP'd. *shrug*

You also like griefing, and you got killed for griefing. So it sounds like you got what you wanted!
FoolsPower Administrator
Posted Nov 12 2012, 05:56 AM
Don't go to a water fight if you don't want to get wet.
telum12 Player
Posted Nov 13 2012, 06:34 AM

Quote:

Cliff killed you instead of complaining about you griefing it. In this current predicament it is you who is complaining and bitching about something that is completely reasonable.
skordijhl Player
Posted Nov 13 2012, 03:49 PM
just kill him and ill pay you in full. end of story. too many people trying to twist the facts.
ocelotpotpie Player
Posted Nov 13 2012, 04:46 PM
Wait, how can you pay him if you're dead?
Adoxographic Player
Posted Nov 13 2012, 06:50 PM | Edited 1 time, last by Adoxographic
[REDACTED] Confused this post with another.
1  2  > Last »
Page 1 of 2